Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish pop mogul Louis Walsh not for US 'X Factor'
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 05:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The man behind Westlife, Louis Walsh, and also a judge on the British show "X Factor" insists he will not be offered the role of a judge on the US version of "X Factor" due to hit our screens in late 2011.
Since the show was penned for the US - it's a Simon Cowell show- rumors were circulating that Walsh would be flown over from Ireland each week to be one of the judges.
People even went as far as to say he attended test screenings in the US
However, Walsh said, "I heard that too but that's so not going to happen - they have to pick someone who's so well-known in America."
Asked whether he would accept a job on the program, he replied: "I'm sure I'll think about it, but it's not going to happen."
Simon Cowell has yet to confirm any names for the forthcoming series.
Watch this space!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...