Irish One Direction hunk career choice? Niall Horan is "scared" of big crowds
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|One Direction's Niall Horan feels "claustrophobic" in big crowds|
The One Direction hunk, who is currently in the midst of the group's European 'Take Me Home' tour, has admitted he often feels "claustrophobic" while mobbed by adoring fans, but knows he is in safe hands when surrounded by his security guards.
Niall Horan told We Love Pop magazine: "I'm quite claustrophobic and I don't like everyone crowding around and shouting the same questions. I get a little bit scared sometimes. It's all good as we've got a good security team."
Niall, 19, also spoke about how he and his bandmates - Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne - are closer than ever and only ever argue about minor things, such as what radio station to have on during their time on the tour bus.
He added: "We've got to the stage now where we know each other's boundaries. If there's an argument it's over what's on the radio, or, 'Turn up the window, it's freezing.' "
The Irish star is rumoured to be dating model Zoe Whelan and the pair have become so close, Niall invited the brunette beauty to his brother's wedding in his hometown of Mullingar, County Westmeath.
An insider said: "Niall has been secretly seeing Zoe for a couple of months after he met her backstage.
"She's a Dubliner but is based in London to work on her modelling career. Zoe's travelled all over the UK to meet up with Niall on the band's tour.
"But the biggest sign he's really serious about her is that he introduced her to his whole family at his brother's wedding."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...