Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish milliner Philip Treacy creates another piece of art for Lady Gaga
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Lady Gaga and Philip Treacy in London last week.|
Phillip Treacy, the Co. Galway-born milliner to the stars, cooked up yet another wacky creation for one of his favorite clients, Lady Gaga, which she showed off during a shipping trip in London last week.
Treacy, who is based in the city, topped off the Lady’s head with a bunch of multi-colored dollar signs.
She spent part of her time on a shopping trip with Treacy, and undoubtedly dropped a few bucks in the vintage clothing store where she combed the racks.
Treacy and Gaga go back a way. She’s a keen follower of his designs and at one point expressed an interest in interning with the world famous hat maker, who also topped the heads of many guests at the Will and Kate royal wedding. (Remember the ridiculous antlers that Princess Beatrice wore? That was a Treacy invention.)
“She plans to (intern),” Treacy told The Guardian this summer. “She's already visited me. This is what happened: one Monday morning, four burly bodyguards arrived – Lady Gaga's security team – to check out the security of the building. I looked at them as if to say, what?! Who is going to take a pot shot at Lady Gaga? Anyway, she is young, talented and peculiar – which I like.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...