Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish American Olivia Wilde engaged to ‘Saturday Night Live’ star Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 07:53 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged|
Irish American starlet Olivia Wilde has reportedly set the date with her beau comedian Jason Sudeikis after just a year of dating.
RTE reports that Sudeikis, one of the stars of ‘Saturday Night Live’ proposed to the beautiful Wilde around Christmastime.
The couple are currently working on a new film together, Relanxious, which is supposed to be released later this year.
This will be the second marriage for both Wilde and Sudeikis. Olivia Wilde was married to filmmaker Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011, and Sudeikis was married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
A source close to the couple confirmed the news to People magazine: "They are so excited. And very, very happy."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...