Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish American Olivia Wilde engaged to ‘Saturday Night Live’ star Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 07:53 AM
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
|Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged|
Irish American starlet Olivia Wilde has reportedly set the date with her beau comedian Jason Sudeikis after just a year of dating.
RTE reports that Sudeikis, one of the stars of ‘Saturday Night Live’ proposed to the beautiful Wilde around Christmastime.
The couple are currently working on a new film together, Relanxious, which is supposed to be released later this year.
This will be the second marriage for both Wilde and Sudeikis. Olivia Wilde was married to filmmaker Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011, and Sudeikis was married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
A source close to the couple confirmed the news to People magazine: "They are so excited. And very, very happy."