Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish American Drew Barrymore discusses converting to fiancée’s Jewish faith
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The star of “Big Miracle” told In Touch magazine that she has had great support from her friend and fellow actor Adam Sandler who has been helping her with the process of converting.
A source said, “Those two absolutely adore each other, so it only made sense to Drew that he will be right by her side playing an important role at her wedding.”
Although the actor’s rep denied knowledge of the conversion, when asked by the New York Daily News, an insider also reported that Kopelman and Barrymore plan to raise their children in the Jewish faith.
The famed child star of “ET” is reeling from her holiday engagement.
She told Robin Robert on “Good Morning America” “I’m like, ‘Oh goodness, it just happened a month ago! Do I not have it together or is it okay to keep daydreaming?’
“We’re trying to figure it out. I think everyone expects you to kind of know right away what the plans are.”
She continued “For his happiness and people’s happiness, this is a really positive story and this is a positive time, and I like positivity…I’m just drawn to it.”
Alec Baldwin mocks Piers Morgan on CNN show with silly impersonation - VIDEO
The top ten Irish American Oscar winners of all time - VIDEOS & POLL
Northern Ireland's recent film boom a boost for tourism and the economy - VIDEOS
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...