Irish American actress Mischa Barton loves juice diets
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Barton at the Golden Globe Awards|
The former 'The O.C.' actress insists she has never tried a "fad" eating plan, but thinks occasional liquid regimes are good for her, as they give her energy and all the nutrients she needs.
She said: "I've never been on a fad diet, but I've been juicing for years and I love it. Juice gives me energy and fills me up when I don't have time to eat other things.
"You get so many nutrients so quickly out of it. I strongly believe in those things, like the health benefits of juicing with cayenne pepper."
Although Mischa tries to eat well, she can never resist bacon - and her love of the meaty treat was enough to convince a former boyfriend to give up being a vegetarian.
She said: "My biggest food weakness is bacon. I once dated a vegetarian and turned him into a meat eater. It's bacon that gets me every time, as soon as I see someone eating it. Mmmm..."
The 27-year-old actress thinks her weight fluctuates so much because on long days of filming, it makes it hard to work out.
She told Look magazine: "Before a project, I usually take a couple of weeks to really get in shape and start getting fit. Once I start working, I have 6am call times and won't finish until 11pm so going to the gym before or afterwards is difficult."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...