Irish actor Chris O'Dowd claims he used to take baths with Jason Segel
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Chris O'Dowd pictured with wife Dawn O'Porter|
The 'Bridesmaids' actor - who is married to British TV presenter and author Dawn O'Porter - moved into the 'How I Met Your Mother' star's Los Angeles home for a month while filming a movie and he joked that the experience made them even closer friends.
The 33-year-old Irish actor told GQ magazine: "We'd do lunch a lot! And we'd take baths together. You know, so we don't use so much water."
Chris, who believes girls love his "teddy bear" good looks, also claims that he has received a lot marriage proposals since starring in 'Bridesmaids'.
He said: "I said yes to eleven, but only two of them came through."
Chris previously said he was glad he only found fame as he got older.
The actor became a household name starring in UK TV sitcom 'The I.T. Crowd' in 2006 and has since starred in a number of well known films as well as HBO series 'Girls' and is relieved he has had a gradual path to stardom.
He said: "The fame thing has happened very gradually, so I've been kind of lucky. I don't know how I would have dealt with it if I had been one of the 'Twilight' guys. To be 21 and that famous would be terrifying."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...