Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish / British boy band One Direction visit sick kids in London - Niall Horan finds children “humbling” - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|One Direction meeting kids from Ray of Sunshine|
The pop group teamed up with Rays of Sunshine, a charity which grants the wishes of seriously and terminally ill children.
According to ContactMusic.com, members of the band spent time with 7-year-old burn victim Niamh Wyle, nine-year-old Grace Millar, who has undergone a liver transplant, and nine-year old leukemia patient Eve Kelly.
"It's such a small thing for us but the kids get so much out of it. We really love doing things like this. We leave smiling because they are always so wonderful," said Liam Payne.
Bandmate Niall Horan added, "It is totally humbling to meet kids like this. And it really makes you feel good that you can do something nice for them. We've had amazing good luck and many of these children haven't. But they are always happy and we go away feeling brilliant. It's like we're giving something back."
Here's the video: