Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish / British boy band One Direction visit sick kids in London - Niall Horan finds children “humbling” - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 07:51 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Direction meeting kids from Ray of Sunshine|
The pop group teamed up with Rays of Sunshine, a charity which grants the wishes of seriously and terminally ill children.
According to ContactMusic.com, members of the band spent time with 7-year-old burn victim Niamh Wyle, nine-year-old Grace Millar, who has undergone a liver transplant, and nine-year old leukemia patient Eve Kelly.
"It's such a small thing for us but the kids get so much out of it. We really love doing things like this. We leave smiling because they are always so wonderful," said Liam Payne.
Bandmate Niall Horan added, "It is totally humbling to meet kids like this. And it really makes you feel good that you can do something nice for them. We've had amazing good luck and many of these children haven't. But they are always happy and we go away feeling brilliant. It's like we're giving something back."
Here's the video:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...