Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ireland loving Mischa Barton wants to live on a farm
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 07:57 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Mischa believes she has been able to avoid the pitfalls because she has such a strong support network and she is now ready to leave city life and the celebrity lifestyle behind.
She said: "The people in my life are so over [the celebrity lifestyle]. They're not the kind of people to read the gossip press. Getting caught up in that young Hollywood bulls**t is not my vibe.
"I'm ready to go and get a farm and live in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty proud of the person I've become in the past few years, considering what I've been through. I have a great support network. I don't think that the Parises and Lindsays have the same kind of support network."
Mischa is now based in London and although her career decisions haven't always gone to plan she is thankful for what she does achieved and isn't "spoilt" because of fame.
Mischa told Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm not a spoilt person. I wake up every day and I'm thankful for what I have. Yeah, there are days when I'm so depressed and crying and I'm thinking about the press and about, 'Oh I lost this project to so and so', and that seems very unfair because I'm just as qualified. But that's life, I guess."
Mischa also had a subtle swipe at Lindsay, seemingly criticizing her contemporary's habit of turning up late to acting jobs and partying the night away in infamous Hollywood hotspots.
She said: "To me, you don't get to play until you've done your job and then you should be able to have fun."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...