Ireland Baldwin reveals she became a model to boost her confidence
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 17-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger insists she never thought of herself as pretty and her mother convinced her to become a model in order to help her self esteem.
She told the September issue of ELLE magazine: "She thought it would be good for my confidence, because I never thought of myself as a pretty girl."
59-year-old Kim started off her career as a model before turning to acting and Ireland hopes she ages as well as her mother.
She said: "She looks like she's my age. Her body, I swear, it's scary."
Even Alec, who bitterly divorced Kim in 2002, can't deny Kim's beauty, recently calling her “one of the most beautiful women that ever lived”.
He said: "[Ireland's] mother is obviously one of the most beautiful women that [has] ever lived - and even divorce doesn't muddy my view of that. Kim is one of the most beautiful women that ever lived and even Ireland sees that.
"The good news is my daughter is someone who somewhat understands . . . It's hard at that age to have that wisdom that beauty comes and goes."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...