Ireland Baldwin met her boyfriend Slater Trout on Twitter
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 17-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger is dating stand-up paddleboarder Slater Trout and revealed the pair first starting talking to each other on the micro-blogging site.
She told Vanity Fair: “We met through mutual flirting efforts on the Internet. Twitter is a modern-day public diary of your thoughts. You have to be careful, but at the same time it's kind of fun not to be too careful."
The model also acknowledged that people may think her success comes from her famous parents but she insists she works hard for her career.
Ireland explained: "For any kid raised under the circumstances I was raised—having a famous family—people often think you have everything laid out for you and you don't need to work," she said. "But everyone has to work for what they want, and everybody has to make a name for themselves."
Despite her stunning looks, Ireland went through an awkward phase but has now learned to love her looks.
She said: "I went through a lot in middle school, and you always try so many different looks and try to be so many different people. I finally see that I'm awkward, I'm lanky, and I'm going to embrace it—make fun of myself and just laugh."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...