Ireland Baldwin can't wait to become a big sister – ‘I have always wanted a sibling’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Alec, Ireland & Hilaria Baldwin|
The 17-year-old model's father Alec Baldwin's second wife Hilaria is pregnant and she is excited about welcoming a half-brother or sister to the family.
She said: "I have always wanted a sibling, I'm so excited to meet my sister. I want her to know that I'm here for whatever she needs."
Ireland - whose mother is Alec's ex-wife Kim Basinger - also revealed she has a great relationship with her stepmother.
She told People magazine: "I love Hilaria. She saved my dad, getting him into amazing shape. And she brought him out of a bad place of being lonely."
While Ireland's parents had a bitter break-up, she insists they have put all of their differences aside for her sake.
She said: "My parents always manage to work things out. In fact they can have each other over for Thanksgiving just to make me happy. The co-parenting is intact."
Alec has previously said he can't wait to be a father again because he regrets missing out on so much of Ireland's childhood.
He said: "It's really like a dream come true. Because as much as I have struggled as a divorced parent - and God knows, I've had my ups and downs - the only thing that I regret was that I missed so much of my daughter's childhood because of this contentious situation."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...