Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Inside Gerard Butler's luxury bachelor pad in New York City
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 07:04 PM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Well girls! Here's something we'd all like to see for ourselves, huh?!
It's the inside of movie heart-throb Gerard Butler's new pad in Chelsea.
The luxury pad measures some 3,300-square-feet and takes up two stories.
“I wanted something elegant and gorgeous and at the same time rather masculine and raw,” Butler told Architectural Digest.
“I guess I would describe the apartment as bohemian old-world rustic chateau with a taste of baroque.”
Butler's on the front page of Architectural Digest for May and there are some other places he would be more than welcome!
Butler says his apartment - which includes13-foot-tall mahogany doors, crystal chandeliers and limestone lions - is a place “to retreat and spend time on my own."
“New York is such a frenetic, crazy city, so I love to use the place for just some peace and quiet.”