Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'I Dreamed A Dream' singer Susan Boyle wants a tent for Christmas
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 at 09:40 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
She said: "I'd like a tent to take with me to T in the Park and I'd also like the 'Downton Abbey' box set, because it's one of my favourite series."
"I'm hoping for a collar for my cat Pebbles, some piano music books so that I can continue to learn on my grand piano and the Steve Jobs autobiography."
However not all of her wishes are so understated - she is also hoping for a 3-D television from Santa Claus and a Kindle book reader.
When asked what her Christmas wish-list is by online retailers Amazon, she said: "I'd really like a 3-D TV with the electronic glasses so I can bring the films into my living room. And a Kindle, so I can access all the latest books on my travels."
Despite requesting a new collar for Pebbles, the Scottish star rarely gets to see her beloved pet these days because of her work schedule, and she admits she misses her.
She previously said: "Pebbles is doing good, she's being looked after by Pam, she's 13 now.
"Do I see her often? I get to hear about her, she's OK. I'll send her a postcard now and again."