"I Dreamed a Dream" singer Susan Boyle spends over $100 a week having her toenails decorated
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|'I Dreamed a Dream' star Susan Boyle|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'I Dreamed a Dream' star - worth a reported $34 million (£22 million) - has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge £300,000 property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now she is rich Susan, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents - of which she has 37 different bottles - and good food.
She said: "I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."
When asked how it feels not to have to worry about money, she added: "It feels good. But I've got too much now."
Perhaps Susan's fancy new feet are a move to help her find a man, as she is also single, but remains hopeful of finding love.
A source recently said: "Susan had hoped fame would bring her luck in finding a boyfriend, but sadly, that hasn't been the case.
"Her ideal man would be a Donny Osmond type - someone who is well-groomed, tanned and dresses classically. It's also important to her that he has a strong love of family and moral fortitude. And he must adore cats."