'I Don't Know How She Does It' star Sarah Jessica Parker thinks it's healthy to hate her husband for '20 minutes a day'
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The 'I Don't Know How She Does It' star has been married to Matthew Broderick – with whom she has three children, James, eight, and two-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion, for over 14 years – and while she loves her spouse dearly, the actress admits they both have to make compromises to make it work.
She said: "It’s all about compromises. You can hate somebody for 20 minutes or two days, but it’s still a treat to be in a relationship, if that’s the person you want to be with. After a while, a compromise kind of gets marginalised anyway. You don’t recall them, it’s just what you do to make things work
"Lots of marriages work for many strange and wonderful reasons, and my reasons can’t be anybody else’s."
Meanwhile, despite being praised for her impeccable appearance after starring as Carrie Bradshaw in 'Sex and the City', Sarah Jessica confessed she is clueless about make-up in real life and can't even blow-dry her own hair.
In an interview with Britain's Star magazine, she said: "It’s not me! I don’t know how to put make-up on! I never do my nails and I almost never do my hair. And I’ve probably had nail polish on my nails twice in 10 years. That’s it. I have manicures only when I’m working and I’m like a butcher when I do them at home. Very badly. I can’t blow-dry my own hair. I don’t know how and I just sweat.
"I know how to cover a zit and put mascara and eye pencil on – but not professionally. And I can only put my hair into a pony tail – nothing else!"