'I Don't Know How She Does It' star Sarah Jessica Parker thinks it's healthy to hate her husband for '20 minutes a day'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'I Don't Know How She Does It' star has been married to Matthew Broderick – with whom she has three children, James, eight, and two-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion, for over 14 years – and while she loves her spouse dearly, the actress admits they both have to make compromises to make it work.
She said: "It’s all about compromises. You can hate somebody for 20 minutes or two days, but it’s still a treat to be in a relationship, if that’s the person you want to be with. After a while, a compromise kind of gets marginalised anyway. You don’t recall them, it’s just what you do to make things work
"Lots of marriages work for many strange and wonderful reasons, and my reasons can’t be anybody else’s."
Meanwhile, despite being praised for her impeccable appearance after starring as Carrie Bradshaw in 'Sex and the City', Sarah Jessica confessed she is clueless about make-up in real life and can't even blow-dry her own hair.
In an interview with Britain's Star magazine, she said: "It’s not me! I don’t know how to put make-up on! I never do my nails and I almost never do my hair. And I’ve probably had nail polish on my nails twice in 10 years. That’s it. I have manicures only when I’m working and I’m like a butcher when I do them at home. Very badly. I can’t blow-dry my own hair. I don’t know how and I just sweat.
"I know how to cover a zit and put mascara and eye pencil on – but not professionally. And I can only put my hair into a pony tail – nothing else!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...