Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Hurt Locker' star Jeremy Renner blames his prolific swearing on Colin Farrell - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 at 09:35 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Colin Farrell and Jeremy Renner|
Jeremy said: "I use the word **** pretty loosely, and that that’s a very British thing. I kind of picked it up from my buddy Colin Farrell, and I think it’s a similar thing in Ireland.
"So it rubbed off and I started using it as an adjective, a verb and everything else. It’s not really accepted in the States. People get very offended by it and it gets me in trouble."
More celebrity news on IrishCentral
Certificate of Irish Heritage is now available for Americans of Irish ancestry
Top ten Christmas jokes guaranteed to make the cat laugh
Although Colin and Jeremy have been on a number of wild parties together in the past, the 'Bourne Legacy' actor has been cutting back recently, because if he drinks too much he hates working it off in the gym.
He added in an interview with Shortlist magazine: "I work every day and I can relax with a glass of wine, but I can’t go out and knock them back any more because I hate going to the gym, and the more I drink the more I have to work out. If I started crushing them like I wanted to, then I’d have to go on a treadmill, which is the last thing on f***ing Earth that I want to do. Feel like a rat in a cage? No thanks."
Here's the trailer for the 2003 movie "Swat":