Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Hurt Locker' star Jeremy Renner blames his prolific swearing on Colin Farrell - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 at 09:35 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Colin Farrell and Jeremy Renner|
Jeremy said: "I use the word **** pretty loosely, and that that’s a very British thing. I kind of picked it up from my buddy Colin Farrell, and I think it’s a similar thing in Ireland.
"So it rubbed off and I started using it as an adjective, a verb and everything else. It’s not really accepted in the States. People get very offended by it and it gets me in trouble."
More celebrity news on IrishCentral
Certificate of Irish Heritage is now available for Americans of Irish ancestry
Top ten Christmas jokes guaranteed to make the cat laugh
Although Colin and Jeremy have been on a number of wild parties together in the past, the 'Bourne Legacy' actor has been cutting back recently, because if he drinks too much he hates working it off in the gym.
He added in an interview with Shortlist magazine: "I work every day and I can relax with a glass of wine, but I can’t go out and knock them back any more because I hate going to the gym, and the more I drink the more I have to work out. If I started crushing them like I wanted to, then I’d have to go on a treadmill, which is the last thing on f***ing Earth that I want to do. Feel like a rat in a cage? No thanks."
Here's the trailer for the 2003 movie "Swat":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...