‘Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence says Bradley Cooper is a ‘wet kisser’
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 'Hangover Part III' hunk has revealed his 'Silver Linings Playbook' co-star criticised his smooching technique when they locked lips on the set of the Oscar-nominated movie.
Appearing on BBC One programme 'The Graham Norton Show' - he recalled: "After the second take she said, 'You're a wet kisser'. You don't want to hear that. It was not a compliment!"
Despite the 22-year-old beauty's dissatisfaction with Bradley's lip skills, the co-stars' steamy scenes proved to be a hit with audiences, winning Best Kiss at the MTV Movie Awards earlier this year.
However, Bradley, 37, quashed any chance of the romance transitioning off screen - insisting he's too old for her.
He added: "I could literally be her father."
After wowing audiences and critics with their chemistry in the comedy-drama, Bradley and Jennifer will heat up the big screen again later this year in 'Serena' and are currently filming a third movie together, 'American Hustle', which reunites them with 'Silver Linings Playbook' director David O'Russell.
Bradley is currently in London to promote the final 'Hangover' film and it's thought he will be spending plenty of time with his rumoured girlfriend, British model Suki Waterhouse.
Meanwhile, the star's former flame, 'Star Trek Into Darkness' beauty Zoe Saldana has moved on with Italian artist Marco Perego.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...