Hugh Jackman's wife Deborra-Lee Furness says he is 'scary with no food'
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 'Wolverine' star stuck to a rigid diet and fitness regime to get in shape for the blockbuster and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness believes he is the "world's most disciplined man" and that his gruelling
routine helped him get into character for the movie.
Asked what he did after completing the movie and the other 'X-Men' films, Hugh exclusively told BANG Showbiz at the film's UK premiere at Empire Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Tuesday night: "Eat! Oh my God. I eat embarrassing amounts of crap. I eat embarrassing amounts of bad food."
Deborra, who joined him on the red carpet, added: "I think that's where he finds his rage [for the character] - you don't give him nice food ... really scary! He's really scary with no food. Wolverine rage!
"It takes a lot of discipline. I'm there to witness it. The world's most disciplined man."
Hugh, 44, also insists that he still enjoys getting in tip-top shape for movies even though he complains about it.
He said: "I'm enjoying it more than ever. I think being a little older helps with this character, because he's like 200 years old. But I complain about it [on set]. At four o'clock in the morning I'll whinge... I'm horrible!"
The Australian couple were joined at the screening by the movie's other stars including Famke Janssen, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, Will Yun Lee and director James Mangold.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...