Hugh Jackman's wife Deborra-Lee Furness prefers him to be ‘fat’
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 44-year-old actor has had to undergo a tough diet and training regime to get into shape for his title role in 'The Wolverine' and he admitted his spouse isn't a big fan of his toned physique.
He joked: "[No, she doesn't approve]. I get a hard time for it. Deb tells me, 'Your job, as my husband, is to be fat and chubby, so that I look great.' "
Recently, Deborra admitted her husband can be "scary" when he has to diet and doesn't get to eat tastier meals.
She previously said: "I think that's where he finds his rage [for the character] - you don't give him nice food ... really scary!
"He's really scary with no food. Wolverine rage! It takes a lot of discipline. I'm there to witness it. The world's most disciplined man."
The 'X-Men' star revealed the secret to their 17-year marriage is knowing they had committed to the "right person" and an understanding of compromise.
He added to the Mail on Sunday newspaper's You Magazine: "Eight per cent of a marriage is choosing the right person and with Deb I just knew. Obviously there has to be a great attraction and love.
"In any marriage, there must be some sacrifices. No marriage survives if both people are selfish."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...