Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman's wife couldn't believe how violent his new film ‘Prisoners’ is
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking to Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show', Hugh said: "When I saw the film with my wife Deb, she was holding my hand and it's very tense, it's a gripping thriller.
"She was holding my hand, there were nail marks in my hand and about half way through she took her hand away from mine and ... [questioned] 'Who am I married to? What? Whaaaat?' ... I've been on the couch ever since."
The 44-year-old heartthrob is secretly pleased his wife had such an extreme reaction, since the film was intended to make viewers question their own morals.
He explained: "Well, I think it plays with that idea of like 'Death Wish' or you know like 'Taken' where in the beginning, even with my character you're going along as an audience going, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah.
"It makes you start to feel a little uncomfortable and it really starts to make you think and long after the credits roll, it questions you about, what your attitude - what you'd do in that situation."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...