Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman's wife couldn't believe how violent his new film ‘Prisoners’ is
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
Speaking to Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show', Hugh said: "When I saw the film with my wife Deb, she was holding my hand and it's very tense, it's a gripping thriller.
"She was holding my hand, there were nail marks in my hand and about half way through she took her hand away from mine and ... [questioned] 'Who am I married to? What? Whaaaat?' ... I've been on the couch ever since."
The 44-year-old heartthrob is secretly pleased his wife had such an extreme reaction, since the film was intended to make viewers question their own morals.
He explained: "Well, I think it plays with that idea of like 'Death Wish' or you know like 'Taken' where in the beginning, even with my character you're going along as an audience going, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah.
"It makes you start to feel a little uncomfortable and it really starts to make you think and long after the credits roll, it questions you about, what your attitude - what you'd do in that situation."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...