Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman wants Robbie Williams to join him in a series of concerts in London
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 08:34 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
And Hugh is hoping the Take That singer – who previously released ‘Swing When You’re Winning’, which was comprised of tracks which are part of the Great American Songbook – will duet with him on stage.
He told the Daily Mail newspaper: "I loved that anything can happen, relaxed feel about Frank Sinatra - and viewing Peter Allen’s tapes also taught me a lot. We’re planning to do some Sunday night concerts when I’m in London in the spring.
"We’re looking for the right space, and the idea is to do the shows when I’ve got time off from 'Les Miserables'. I just want them to be fun. I feel like I should have a whiskey in my hand, like Dean Martin, and then get Robbie Williams to come on and join me."
The 42-year-old actor – who is set to start shooting new movie 'The Wolverine' in October - recently performed his 'In Concert' show at the Princess of Wales Theatre in Toronto, which saw him sing classical tunes from musicals ‘Oklahoma!’, ‘Carousel’, ‘Dreamgirls’ and the Peter Allen catalogue.
He said: "I wanted to create a show where I can’t wait to do it."
Hugh Jackman thought people would think he was gay when he became an actor
Hugh Jackman set to star in Jame’s Cameron’s 3D ‘Fantastic Voyage’
Hugh Jackman only gets hired when he has facial hair
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...