Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman thinks Evangeline Lilly is a 'very good kisser'
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Evangeline Lilly and Hugh Jackman|
Asked if the children enjoyed the movie, he said: "They loved it, this is the first one of my movies they’ve seen. I don’t want them to see their Dad take someone’s head off with claws, it kind of undermines me at home... they loved it.
"There was this one moment, Deb is on one side and Oscar is on the other... and I have one kissing scene with Evangeline Lilly from Lost... very good kisser.... so Deb is used to that... we all of a sudden looked at my son, he’s never seen his dad kissing someone else, he didn’t look at us he looked straight at the screen and said ‘You’re going to be in trouble’."
'Real Steel' Hugh Jackman believes it was 'destiny' to adopt his children
'Real Steel' actor Hugh Jackman's boxing sparring patners let him win because he is famous
The 42-year-old actor also confessed to feeling "nervous" about starring in 'X-Men' spin-off 'The Wolverine' next year because of the work it takes to bulk up for the part, but has been taking dietary advice from Dwayne 'The Rock' to help him achieve his goal.
He added in an interview with 2Day FM's 'Kyle and Jackie O Show': "I do the Dwayne Johnson diet, I rang him and he said 6,000 calories a day, you start at 6.30 in the morning eating chicken and broccoli, and you eat every two hours.
"I’m a skinny guy, I had to put so much weight on, it was so hard for me to get into Wolverine shape, Will Smith famously said it’s so much easier to stay in shape than get in shape. I’m nervous because I have another 'Wolverine' movie coming up next year..."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...