Hugh Jackman spices up his marriage by dressing as a stockbroker
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Wolverine' star has been married to Deborra-Lee Furness since 1996 and the actress revealed the couple keep things interesting in the bedroom with some bizarre role play.
She explained to the New York Post's Page Six: "I was always saying I'd marry somebody sensible, like a stockbroker. So he dresses up for that fantasy for me occasionally."
Ireland’s ancient Celtic Christmas traditions revealed
Top ten reasons to spend Christmas in Ireland in 2011
Top Irish carols and hymns to get you in the Christmas spirit - VIDEOS
Although Deborra is used to seeing Hugh kiss other women on screen, the hunky actor recently revealed their son Oscar, 11, was horrified when he saw his dad kiss his 'Real Steel' co-star Evangeline Lilly in the movie.
Hugh - who also has six-year-old daughter Ava with Deborra - said: "There was this one moment, Deb is on one side and Oscar is on the other... and I have one kissing scene with Evangeline Lilly from 'Lost'... very good kisser.... so Deb is used to that... we all of a sudden looked at my son, he's never seen his dad kissing someone else, he didn't look at us he looked straight at the screen and said 'You're going to be in trouble.'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...