Hugh Jackman says his wife likes him best in a stockbroker's suit
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Prisoners' actor likes to spice things up in the bedroom with Deborra-Lee Furness by dressing up as a stockbroker and pretending to be a Wall Street tycoon because she is attracted to powerful men.
He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "When my wife met me, she said she was looking for a stockbroker. So if I want it to be a great night out, I'll wear a suit - especially Tom Ford - and I'll start talking about stocks and bonds. Then I know I'm going to get lucky ... (Just kidding!)"
Hugh, 44, and Deborra, 57, have been married since 1996 and the star revealed the secret to their long-lasting love is sacrifice and strong friendship.
He explained: "I'd say 80 percent of marriage is choosing the right person and, with Deb, I just knew. We were really close friends before we got together. But in any marriage there must be some sacrifices.
"No marriage survives if both people are selfish. Obviously, there has to be a great attraction and love. I ring Deb about 10 times a day."
The Australian hunk was surprised Deborra was initially interested in him when he was an unknown Broadway actor, especially when she had so many A-list contacts in her phone.
He laughed: "I had a dinner party and asked her and 10 others. Her phone rang and it was Mick Jagger, inviting her to a party. All I remember is hearing Deb say, 'I can't because I'm having dinner with Hugh Jackman.' I thought she was crazy, as I was an absolute nobody."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...