Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman jumped into the freezing cold ocean every morning to prepare for 'The Wolverine'
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 09:10 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Hugh Jackman in 'Wolverine'|
Beach in Sydney, Australia, where the film was shot.
He said: "One thing I do now is I jump in the ocean every morning. It's pretty cold, but just that feeling - that's Wolverine. Like when you have to have a shower butt there's only cold water and it really
pisses you off? That's how he feels 24/7."
As well as his watery habit, the actor also does quick workouts before scenes in order to appear out of breath on camera.
In an interview in Total Film magazine, he explained: "Sometimes you'll see me doing push-ups or squats before a take because I have to be out of breath on screen. I've made the mistake before of pretending
to be out of breath, and then suddenly I'm hyperventilating and I'm almost passing out."
Since first bursting on to the scene as Wolverine in 2000's 'X-Men', Jackman admits the strenuous role - which includes months of dieting and physical training in preparation - is much harder to play as he's
The 44-year-old star said: "I'll be honest with you, it gets harder. I also probably put higher expectations on myself every time. I don't get away with anything anymore!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...