Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman is busy working on his muscles for the next Wolverine movie
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
However, Hugh is holding off growing the mutant’s famous facial hair – for now.
He told UK TV breakfast show ‘Daybreak’: “Wolverine is coming back, so the claws are out. The chops aren’t grown yet but I’m starting to – the guns are getting there.”
The Australian star is also keeping busy supporting new charity Live Below The Line – which wants people to try and spend just £1 on food a day between May 2-6 to get a better understanding of the challenges faced by people living in extreme poverty, and to raise funds for crucial anti-poverty initiatives.
Speaking about the campaign, Hugh said: “I first became involved in the Global Poverty Project two or three years ago because it was just the most compelling idea. For five days we’re challenging people to live below the line. Even if you don’t want to do it for the full five days, you can do it for a day. Just sign up and if you don’t want to give up food, give up coffee – give up something, it’s just a symbol.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...