Hugh Jackman insists he is 'very charming'
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Wolverine' star - who has two adopted children, Oscar, 13 and eight-year-old Ava, with wife Deborra-Lee Furness - is at his most comfortable when his characters turn on the charm in movies because they have similar characteristics to how he sees himself in real life.
Speaking to BANG Showbiz at UK premiere of 'The Wolverine' at Empire Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Tuesday night, he said: "I'm an actor, I can play charm. I'm very charming! I love what I do. I'm happiest doing this so that makes it a lot easier to charm people."
Deborra-Lee supported Hugh's claims, insisting the 44-year-old hunk has been just as delightful as he says throughout their 17-year marriage.
When told she was so lucky to be with such a charming man, she replied: "I don't believe in luck. I would hope every wife in the world would say their husband is the most charming. I happen to think mine is very charming.
"I have a very sharing personality. I like to share him with the world!"
The couple were joined at the screening by the movie's other stars including Famke Janssen, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, Will Yun Lee and director James Mangold.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...