Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman has broken his diet for the new Wolverine movie
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 08:06 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 42-year-old actor has been in training for his big screen return as the claw-wielding Marvel superhero, but he caved into temptation while in Paris, France.
Hugh – who is married to Deborra-Lee Furness - wrote on his twitter page: “Quick 2 day break in Paris meant Wolverine diet was put on hold! Great spring weather. Loved exploring the Rodin museum. Now back 2 work! (sic)”
New movie 'The Wolverine' will be the fifth time he has reprised the ‘X-Men’ role, for which he needs to be in top physical condition.
Earlier this week, Hugh said: “Wolverine is coming back, so the claws are out. The chops aren't grown yet but I'm starting to - the guns are getting there."
The actor’s fitness and diet regime for the action-packed movie involves him eating six protein-rich, low-fat meals a day to bulk up.
He previously said: "I expect to see four chicken breasts and a whole pile of steamed broccoli on my plate. I have six meals a day.”