Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman has broken his diet for the new Wolverine movie
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 08:06 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 42-year-old actor has been in training for his big screen return as the claw-wielding Marvel superhero, but he caved into temptation while in Paris, France.
Hugh – who is married to Deborra-Lee Furness - wrote on his twitter page: “Quick 2 day break in Paris meant Wolverine diet was put on hold! Great spring weather. Loved exploring the Rodin museum. Now back 2 work! (sic)”
New movie 'The Wolverine' will be the fifth time he has reprised the ‘X-Men’ role, for which he needs to be in top physical condition.
Earlier this week, Hugh said: “Wolverine is coming back, so the claws are out. The chops aren't grown yet but I'm starting to - the guns are getting there."
The actor’s fitness and diet regime for the action-packed movie involves him eating six protein-rich, low-fat meals a day to bulk up.
He previously said: "I expect to see four chicken breasts and a whole pile of steamed broccoli on my plate. I have six meals a day.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...