Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Jackman and ‘Twilight’ hunk Robert Pattinson did karaoke together in Japan
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 01:42 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He told MTV News: "I actually did karaoke with Rob. That's random, isn't it? We were on our way to Japan, and he was promoting ['Twilight'] and I didn't talk to him at all on the flight, because he's this really tall guy with a hood over his head literally, and every time I'd go to the bathroom, I'd be like, 'Man, that guy takes some serious sleeping pills,' because this was him slumped over the whole time.
"He sang very well. I can't even remember what it was he was singing. Man, he's got a voice. Really soulful."
Although he was impressed with Robert's vocals, Hugh admitted the whole experience was a "little weird".
He explained: "The first thing you do is you get inside this room, the doors are closed, and there's, like, eight of you. So it feels a little weird. And then all of a sudden, they open, and they bring in these boxes, which are basically [full of] dress-up [clothes], and it's all girls' clothes. I was a schoolgirl, Baz got dressed up, and Rob did not. He was too cool for school."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...