Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal tried to fight each other before shooting 'Prisoners'
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal|
The Hollywood stars - who play Keller Dover (Jackman) and Detective Loki (Gyllenhaal) in the thriller - see their characters go head-to-head when two young girls are kidnapped in broad daylight and to really understand their roles, the pair used to practice bickering with each other.
The story revolves around carpenter Keller who sees his daughter and his neighbours' offspring snatched from a quiet suburb over Thanksgiving.
Detective Loki quickly closes in on creepy Alex Jones (Paul Dano) but then releases him without charge as he fails to build a credible case up against him, which doesn't go down well with Keller, who is convinced Jones is guilty, and takes him prisoner in a bid to find the whereabouts of his child.
Speaking on UK TV show 'Lorraine' Gyllenhaal said: "Hugh and I, we tried to fight all the time, before, months and months."
Jackman quipped: "Even just in the hallway."
Gyllenhaal added: "We just kept trying to get it right."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...