Hugh Hefner's Irish Playboy girl
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
An Irish woman has become Playboy legend Hugh Hefner's right hand person and she gets to keep her clothes on.
Lorna Donohoe from Dublin is Playboy's Vice President for marketing overseeing a $200 million dollar budget. Lorna came to the U.S. in 1997 with $120 in her pocket
"I started as an assistant and worked my way up really.It's funny because when people find out I work for Playboy they always ask what Hef is like. It seems to be the question everyone wants to know," she told the Evening Herald newspaper.
"He's one of those people that make you feel like you're the only person in the room. He's a real gentleman, he's incredibly intelligent, and it always amazes me how he has his finger on the pulse of what's happening in pop culture," she added.
She admits her family were nervous when she began working for Playboy but once they understood she was not stripping off they were fine
"My mam and stepdad were very conservative and religious before but now they realise that it's just a business. And needless to say, my brothers were thrilled," she said.
In spite of Lorna's close working relationship with Hefner, she said he has never tried to go out with her."He's a gentleman" she says