Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Hefner has praised Playboy Anna Sophia Berglund as his 'best girl'
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 01:00 PM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 85-year-old Playboy boss – who split from fiancee Crystal Harris earlier this month, and shortly after moved Anna into his bedroom – thinks his new girlfriend is "one in a million".
Writing on his twitter page, he said: "With Crystal gone, Anna is my best girl, but she's also Crystal's good friend. Anna is really one in a million. (sic)"
Despite having moved on with the blonde beauty – who was named Playmate of the Month for January 2011 – the magazine mogul admitted he was stunned by Crystal's decision to call off their wedding days before they were due to tie the knot, but admitted the support of Anna was helping him through the split.
He recently tweeted: "I didn't see any of this coming, but I'm glad things went wrong before the marriage instead of after. Live & learn.
Hugh Hefner is dating a new Playboy model
Double life Dublin teacher is off to party at Playboy HQ
Dublin woman at the helm of Playboy Enterprises
"The one who has been the most supportive is Anna. She didn't see this coming either, she's Crystal's best friend. (sic)"
Meanwhile, Crystal blamed the couple's split on her not feeling comfortable to know that Hugh had other women in his life.
She said: "I wasn't the only woman in Hef's life. I didn't feel comfortable in my heart knowing that and getting married to him, because a marriage is between two people. That's not what our relationship was."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...