Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hugh Hefner celebrated his 87th birthday with a "Casablanca Night"
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Hugh Hefner celebrated his 87th birthday|
Hugh was dressed in a white suit jacket, black trousers and a black bow tie just like Bogart for the bash at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, while his 26-year-old wife Crystal looked stunning in a black dress with a white trim.
The publisher wrote on Twitter: "We celebrated my birthday Friday night with friends and screened 'Casablanca,' my favorite film. These are happy days. (sic)"
The couple were joined by well over 50 guests, including a number of Playboy models. All the men in attendance also wore a white suit jacket and black bow tie in keeping with the theme.
Crystal took to her Twitter page today to wish her husband a happy birthday and urged all her followers to do the same.
She wrote: "Happy birthday @hughhefner I love you! ... It's @hughhefner's birthday in 10 minutes west coast time! Everyone please go wish him a happy birthday! #April9 (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...