Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'How I Met Your Mother' star Neil Patrick Harris has never been happier
Posted on Friday, November 26, 2010 at 04:20 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Harris and his partner David Burtka, welcomed son Gideon Scott and daughter Harper Grace into the world six weeks ago.
The 37-year-old actor told CBS “The Talk”, “Ive never been happier”. Gideon "sleeps all the time," but little Harper is "fussier," he said,
He admitted that parenthood takes serious adjustment and it can leave you feeling helpless at times: “All you want as a parent is to make sure they’re okay and that they’re comfortable.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...