‘House' star Olivia Wilde wants an ‘elegant and playful’ wedding dress
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 28-year-old actress got engaged to Jason Sudeikis, 37, in early January and although the couple haven't set a date yet, she is already searching for the perfect gown.
The former 'House' star told People.com: "I'm very excited to look for a dress. I think women should want a dress that inspires them, especially for an important day like a wedding. I'm looking for a design and materials that represents the best version of myself. Anything that is modern, elegant and playful."
Olivia previously said she instantly knew 'Saturday Night Live' star Jason was the one for her.
The pair began dating in November 2011 and moved in together last year, with the brunette beauty admitting she fell "blissfully, hopelessly, wildly in love."
Olivia split from her first husband eight years, Tao Ruspoli, in February 2011 and had a few brief flings before settling down with Jason.
After a few months of dating, things got serious and she recently put her $2.5 million Los Angeles home on the market so that she could move in with Jason in New York City, where his show is filmed.
A source said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."