‘House' star Olivia Wilde wants an ‘elegant and playful’ wedding dress
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 28-year-old actress got engaged to Jason Sudeikis, 37, in early January and although the couple haven't set a date yet, she is already searching for the perfect gown.
The former 'House' star told People.com: "I'm very excited to look for a dress. I think women should want a dress that inspires them, especially for an important day like a wedding. I'm looking for a design and materials that represents the best version of myself. Anything that is modern, elegant and playful."
Olivia previously said she instantly knew 'Saturday Night Live' star Jason was the one for her.
The pair began dating in November 2011 and moved in together last year, with the brunette beauty admitting she fell "blissfully, hopelessly, wildly in love."
Olivia split from her first husband eight years, Tao Ruspoli, in February 2011 and had a few brief flings before settling down with Jason.
After a few months of dating, things got serious and she recently put her $2.5 million Los Angeles home on the market so that she could move in with Jason in New York City, where his show is filmed.
A source said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...