‘House’ star Olivia Wilde could marry Jason Sudeikis in Big Apple
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|'House' Star Olivia Wilde|
The 28-year-old actress got engaged to Jason Sudeikis, 37, in early January and while the couple haven't had time to start planning their dream wedding yet, they know they want to get married in New York as they already live there.
The 'Incredible Burt Wonderstone' star told USMagazine.com: "New York wedding would be ideal. I don't know. I haven't had time to think about it."
The brunette beauty admitted that she wishes she had more time to plan the event because she is uncertain about all of the other elements, including their honeymoon.
She said: "I don't know. I wish I knew. Right now, I'm just enjoying being engaged. We're very happy.
"We've been too busy but we're very lucky to be busy so - that's the other side of it."
Olivia previously revealed she wants to have an "elegant and playful" wedding dress.
The former 'House' star said: "I'm very excited to look for a dress. I think women should want a dress that inspires them, especially for an important day like a wedding. I'm looking for a design and materials that represents the best version of myself. Anything that is modern, elegant and playful."
The couple, who have both been married before, began dating in November 2011 and moved in together last year, with the brunette beauty admitting she fell "blissfully, hopelessly, wildly in love."