‘House’ star Olivia Wilde can't wait to turn 30
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Olivia Wilde pictured with Jason Sudeikis|
The 'Drinking Buddies' star, who is engaged to 'We're the Millers' actor Jason Sudeikis, is set to celebrate the milestone next March and thinks her life will be a lot easier.
The brunette beauty told USA Today: "The 20s are awful! It's like high school all over again!
"It's so hard, it's so bumpy. It's like you're on this really bumpy dirt road and you're hitting all these rocks and then you suddenly hit the highway and you're like, ah! Smooth!
"At one point I was doing seven movies a year, and that spoke to a lot of how I was feeling in my actual life. Twenties panic. Just go, go, go."
The actress is also looking forward to her wedding next year and thinks that Jason has turned her into an "overly romantic" person.
She said: "It's interesting because I'm the most committed, dedicated, hardworking professional.
"But if I had to choose between going to a press screening and going to support my fiancé at his press screening, I would do the latter. It makes me happy to support him. Which speaks to this kind of romantic spirit that he brings out in me."
Olivia, who was previously married to Italian prince Tao Ruspoli for eight years, insists her next wedding, which is rumoured to be taking place in New York next spring, will be more traditional than her first.
She said: "I eloped before and that was its own experience, and I value it and I have zero regrets. But I'm really looking forward to making promises in front of all the people I love and care about."
But she believes her wedding dress will probably shock a lot of people.
She said: "A wedding dress is traditional. But my wedding dress won't be."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...