‘House of Cards’ star Kate Mara and ‘Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul to announce Emmy nominations in July
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kate Mara and Aaron Paul|
Kate Mara and Aaron Paul to announce the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards nominations on July 18
The 'House of Cards' actress and the 'Breaking Bad' star will read the list of nominees at the press conference – which will air and stream live from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood - alongside chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum.
Aaron has been nominated three times for playing Jesse Pinkman on 'Breaking Bad' and picked up the supporting actor gong in both 2010 and 2012.
Neil Patrick Harris - who previously hosted the awards in 2009 - will preside over the ceremony on September 22 this year, just a few months after he presents the Tony Awards in June.
He previously said: "I couldn't be more honoured and excited to be hosting this year's Emmy Awards. And what perfect timing - I'll just do the exact same script I'm about to use for the Tonys. 'And the Emmy for Best Revival of a Musical goes to Breaking Bad!' See, told you it works."
CBS Entertainment chief Nina Tassler added: "Neil is the quintessential host - engaging, entertaining and a true showman - with a passion for celebrating the medium we all love. We're thrilled for him to return for CBS's broadcast of the Emmy Awards."
Spike Jones Jr. will again produce the Emmy Awards telecast, which will air on CBS.
The nominations announcement can be watched live at www.emmys.com.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...