Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood's Matt Damon to auction Anthony Weiner's boxer shorts?
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 04:12 PM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Anthony Weiner may be in the midst of a tabloid frenzy over whether he tweeted a crotch shot of himself, but Matt Damon doesn't seem to care.
The Hollywood hottie will host a fundrasier for Weiner on Monday June 20th at Almond restauant in New York City.
Its not cheap too Anthony and Matt do their double act.
Tickets start at $1,000 and up.
Maybe Damon could auction those famous boxer shorts and make a killing for Anthony who has had the week from hell-- even if he could have avoided it all by just coming clean day one. Weinergate continues to roll
But by washing his underwear in public Weiner has made the matter much worse.
Maybe squeaky-clean Matt Damon can help rehabilitate his image .