Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood's Matt Damon to auction Anthony Weiner's boxer shorts?
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 04:12 PM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Anthony Weiner may be in the midst of a tabloid frenzy over whether he tweeted a crotch shot of himself, but Matt Damon doesn't seem to care.
The Hollywood hottie will host a fundrasier for Weiner on Monday June 20th at Almond restauant in New York City.
Its not cheap too Anthony and Matt do their double act.
Tickets start at $1,000 and up.
Maybe Damon could auction those famous boxer shorts and make a killing for Anthony who has had the week from hell-- even if he could have avoided it all by just coming clean day one. Weinergate continues to roll
But by washing his underwear in public Weiner has made the matter much worse.
Maybe squeaky-clean Matt Damon can help rehabilitate his image .