Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood's Matt Damon to auction Anthony Weiner's boxer shorts?
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 04:12 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Anthony Weiner may be in the midst of a tabloid frenzy over whether he tweeted a crotch shot of himself, but Matt Damon doesn't seem to care.
The Hollywood hottie will host a fundrasier for Weiner on Monday June 20th at Almond restauant in New York City.
Its not cheap too Anthony and Matt do their double act.
Tickets start at $1,000 and up.
Maybe Damon could auction those famous boxer shorts and make a killing for Anthony who has had the week from hell-- even if he could have avoided it all by just coming clean day one. Weinergate continues to roll
But by washing his underwear in public Weiner has made the matter much worse.
Maybe squeaky-clean Matt Damon can help rehabilitate his image .
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...