Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood's Matt Damon to auction Anthony Weiner's boxer shorts?
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 04:12 PM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Anthony Weiner may be in the midst of a tabloid frenzy over whether he tweeted a crotch shot of himself, but Matt Damon doesn't seem to care.
The Hollywood hottie will host a fundrasier for Weiner on Monday June 20th at Almond restauant in New York City.
Its not cheap too Anthony and Matt do their double act.
Tickets start at $1,000 and up.
Maybe Damon could auction those famous boxer shorts and make a killing for Anthony who has had the week from hell-- even if he could have avoided it all by just coming clean day one. Weinergate continues to roll
But by washing his underwear in public Weiner has made the matter much worse.
Maybe squeaky-clean Matt Damon can help rehabilitate his image .
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...