Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are ‘blissfully in love’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively|
The couple - who tied the knot in a secret ceremony 10 months ago - are never happier than when spending time together at their home in New York's suburban Westchester County.
A source said: "They really like it there. They're the happiest couple and are blissfully in love. They're kind of a cheesy couple but they're that way together so it works. Blake loves playing house with Ryan."
While the 36-year-old actor and the 25-year-old star are keen to have children, they are not rushing to start a family.
The insider added to Us Weekly magazine: "Ryan would love kids any day. He doesn't want to be an old dad. It's more about when Blake's ready. She loves Ryan, they're obsessed with each other."
The couple are keen to have big families because they both come from big families.
He said: "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families--my parents did four, Blake's did five. A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...