Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are ‘blissfully in love’
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively|
The couple - who tied the knot in a secret ceremony 10 months ago - are never happier than when spending time together at their home in New York's suburban Westchester County.
A source said: "They really like it there. They're the happiest couple and are blissfully in love. They're kind of a cheesy couple but they're that way together so it works. Blake loves playing house with Ryan."
While the 36-year-old actor and the 25-year-old star are keen to have children, they are not rushing to start a family.
The insider added to Us Weekly magazine: "Ryan would love kids any day. He doesn't want to be an old dad. It's more about when Blake's ready. She loves Ryan, they're obsessed with each other."
The couple are keen to have big families because they both come from big families.
He said: "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families--my parents did four, Blake's did five. A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...