Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood stars Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz regularly ‘bro out’
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 at 09:28 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz|
The actresses are close friend and Drew loves spending time with Cameron because they have so many adventures together.
She told Life and Style magazine: "She's my sister but we bro out and have adventures. Most people don't know this but she's very eddy."
Drew - who is married to art consultant Will Kopelman - has had to cut down on both work and the amount of time she spends with friends like
Cameron since giving birth to her first daughter, Olive, last September, but knows the sacrifices are worth it.
She said: "Unfortunately, I was raised in this like generation of like, 'Women can have it all,' and I don't think you can. I think some things fall off the table. The good news is, what does stay on the table becomes much more important."
Talking about taking time off from acting, she added: "I would miss out on my daughter. I can't do it... It was heartbreaking to let go [of acting], but it was a clear choice.
"As my daughter gets older, I'll slowly get back into it. I'm never not going to be who I am. I'll never abandon ship completely. Life does take different turns and it's really wild."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...