Hilaria Baldwin has picked a dance academy for her and Alec Baldwin's baby
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Alec and Hilaria Baldwin|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment
, Irish American
The '30 Rock' actor and his yoga teacher spouse welcomed their first daughter Carmen on August 23, and she has already started making big plans for her future.
Hilaria told HELLO! magazine: "I have already picked out a Spanish dance academy in New York City. Maybe a little too soon!"
Alec is planning to speak English to Carmen while Hilaria - who was born on the island of Majorca - will teach her child her native language, Spanish.
She added: "We hope she will be completely bilingual and will spend many happy stretches of time in Spain."
Alec, 55, already has one daughter, Ireland, 17, from his marriage to ex-wife Kim Basinger, but he is approaching his new arrival with a fresh attitude and getting up every night when she wakes up.
Hilaria added: "Alec brings experience but is approaching this time anew. We want to have this experience fresh and wonderful together.
"We get up every night at 2am with her while she is fussy, hungry or just wants to play. He takes turns with me bouncing her, changing her and giving her lots of love. Carmen is very lucky to have him as a father."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...