Heather Locklear was embarrassed when Tom Cruise performed the dance from 'Risky Business' on their date
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Heather Locklear & Tom Cruise|
The duo went on a date together in the 1980s but Heather was left baffled when Tom started doing the famous dance from his hit movie in the nightclub.
She told chat show host Chelsea Handler: "We had auditioned for something together and he didn't have any friends . . . I mean, not that he doesn't have friends. Out here he didn't have friends. We went out and we went dancing.
"You know in 'Risky Business' where he does that dance in his underwear and does the splits? We were dancing at a club and he went into that! He starting doing the splits.
"You just kind of stand there and don't know what to do. Do you dance around him? So, I was like, 'I'll just sit down and you can . . .' "
While Heather went on to marry and divorce Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora, Tom has three broken marriages behind him.
The actor divorced Mimi Rogers in1990, split from second wife Nicole Kidman in 2011 and his six-year-marriage to Katie Holmes ended last year.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...